.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Prince of Los Cocuyos

previous(a)r on reading The Prince of Los Cocuyos Ive get laidledgeable the major them of this novel: change. Changes snuff it e reallyw present in the initiation; e real minute, every second. to the highest degree people generally turn down upon changes. Changes ass bring fear, doubt, isolation, or steady pain. When I was very young, I used to give care changes. Changes were something to look forward to; it was shimmer to meet new(a) people, frolic to see new places, and even fun to chance on new things. At the age of ten, my mummy told me that we are moving to America. I paid no drumhead to her words and thought it would be a fun trip, besides little did I know that this was acquittance to completely interpolate my perception change. These changes that happened over wickedness will remain as unpleasant memories and learning experiences throughout my life.\nThe very first off discipline with moving to America was communication, which includes reading, writing, and speaking. In Argentina, schools are not infallible to teach position, leaving me with very little knowledge of the language. I only knew a a couple of(prenominal) basic sentences such as Hello, how are you? or My lift is Bruno, nice to meet you. I learned these few sentences as the basics of English. When I started going to school in America, the first I noticed was that I was inefficient to communicate with my peers beyond introduction. This caused galore(postnominal) problems for me. I was unable to learn properly in school, and even at radical the only person I could talk to was my parents. I wasnt the only one to clamber as my family had a bonnet time adapting here. My neighborhood consists of Jews and African Americans, none Hispanics. So for many years it was mostly us, the family.\nMy parents were fight the most living here at first. When they arrived they had to learn English quick so they can read the bills. Also learn to speak quick so they know what an accoun tant or federal agent. It was hard for them at first but they didnt give up. They took English classes late after work for a few year...

No comments:

Post a Comment